Quay Street, Carmarthen.
This antique signed etching was drawn and etched by W. Jones, Principal of Carmarthen School of Art from a drawing by his son Harold Jones. Buildings in the foreground, on each side of the street, were demolished when Coracle Way was constructed.
Circa 1909. The title is written underneath by the artist, who also left the comment "The house on the left with tablet formerly occupied by Z. Bevan, friend of Revd. Griffith Jones, Vicar of Llanddowror."
Approx 8.5cms by 11.5cms.