This antique strip map is from the "Britannia" by John Ogilby, first published in 1675 with later hand colouring . This map is Number 16 of 100 maps in the atlas and is entitled " The Continuation of the Road from London to St. David's." From Monmouth to Newchurch, to Newport to Cardiff to St. Nicholas to Corn-town, to Aberavon to Burton Ferry.
Approx 44.5cms by 32.5cms