A. Fullarton - Fife & Kinross Shires.
An antique map of Wigton Shire from the 'Imperial Gazetteer of Scotland'. Edited by The Rev. John Marius Wilson and published by A. Fullarton & Co. in 1868. Parish boundaries are marked in red and a list of parishes, together with the numbers indicating their positions on the map is shown. Adjacent counties are also identified.
Approx 17.5cms by 12cms.