An antique sea chart which was 'Surveyed by Capt. Hewett, 1830. The River Humber by Staff Capt. J. Parsons, 1877. Engraved by J. & C. Walker and published at the Hydrographic Office of the Admiralty Jan. 19th 1842, with Large corrections in 1880. Fixed and Flashing Buoys and Beacons are indicated as well as sand, rock, mud, gravel, shells, clay, and stones (fine and coarse) . Directions of Flood, Ebb and Current are also indicated. Soundings are in fathoms. Horizontal centrefold with a few repaired tears and repairs.
Approx 47cms by 62cms.